Please consider giving a gift to support our Tuition Relief Fund! Donate Now.
Tuition is reviewed annually to ensure we are continuing to provide an excellent education at an affordable price. A portion of your tuition is treated as a donation by CRA. A tax receipt will be issued in February each year based on tuition paid and the number of children enrolled at the school.
There is an early payment discount of 1.5% if the full amount of tuition is paid within the first week of school in September. Students taking 5+ courses at secondary level are considered full time for the purposes of tuition.
To determine tuition applicable to your family, find the grade of your eldest child and follow it across to the column representing how many children you have in the school. Pay to a maximum of 3 children per family.
1. A non-refundable application fee of $200 per family.
2. Upon acceptance the first month’s tuition as a non-refundable deposit payable within 2 weeks.
3. For bus fees click here. Riding the school bus is optional.
4. Students entering grades 7-12 are required to have a netbook. The school provides a device at a discounted rate or students can bring their own.
5. There are some additional activity fees for certain grades, which are listed in the application package.