Tuition is reviewed annually to ensure we are continuing to provide an excellent education at an affordable price. A portion of your tuition is treated as a donation by CRA. A tax receipt will be issued in February each year based on tuition paid and the number of children enrolled at the school.
There is an early payment discount of 1.5% if the full amount of tuition is paid within the first week of August. Tuition can be paid over 10 or 12 months on the first of each month. For the 12 month option, tuition begins in July until June. For the 10 month option, August to May.
To determine tuition applicable to your family, find the grade of your eldest child and follow it across to the column representing how many children you have in the school. Pay to a maximum of 3 children per family.
1. A non-refundable application fee of $200 per family.
2. 10% of annual tuition as a non-refundable deposit payable after receiving an offer of acceptance letter.
3. For bus fees click here. Riding the school bus is optional.
4. Students entering grades 7-12 are required to have a personal device such as an iPad or laptop. The school provides an iPad at a discounted rate or students can bring their own.
5. There are some additional activity fees for certain grades in 6 – 12, which are listed in the application package.