August 22, 2021
Back to School Information Package
The start of the 2021-2022 is fast approaching. We look forward to welcoming all our new students and families! Click below to download:
Back to School 2021.final
- Back-to-School information package. Please read this one CAREFULLY as it will answer many of your questions and contains lots of important information. There is a table of contents to help direct you to specific sections that apply to your family. It is divided into the following headers:
- Infor for all grade levels
- Kindergarten specific
- Fleetwood Campus
- Cloverdale Campus
- Secondary Campus
- Falcons Athletics
- Year-at-a-glance calendar for 2021-2022
- Grade 4-7 music program details. Please read thoroughly and click on the link within the letter to order your drumsticks and ukulele.
We are awaiting the directive from the Provincial Health Officer in terms of what the COVID-19 safety protocols will look like for the upcoming school year and will follow those accordingly. Stay tuned for more details.
- Bus Drivers Desperately Needed: CCSTA (Combined Christian School Transportation Association) is hiring for the 2021-22 School year. As the summer winds down they find themselves short of drivers. Please put the word out to your friends, relatives, and your church community. They are looking for Class 2 or Class 4 bus drivers. The job is 5 hrs/day with a split shift (6:30 am – 9:00 am and 2:15 pm – 4:45 pm). It’s a perfect job for anyone looking for a little extra work and who enjoys being around children. Hiring bonuses and great pay for a great job! Please call Alan Dyck at 778-986-8811.
- No shuttle service between Fleetwood & Secondary campuses: Please note that the CCSTA is unable to provide shuttle service between the Fleetwood and Secondary campuses this year. There will be shuttle service between the Cloverdale Campus and the other two campuses.
- See the attached document for all other information pertaining to the school bus.
Music Program details link here.
Year-at-a-glance calendar link here.
If you have questions after having thoroughly read through all the attached information, please email email@example.com or call 604-498-3233.
Enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to welcoming you back on September 7!
Executive Administrative Assistant